Nov 29, 2012

November 29...I'm Thankful for...

I'm thankful for......the word Nana
 
I never really knew what it was going to be like to be a grandma...I only dreamed is was great...
I loved being a mom to our 5 children everyday!!!! Yep even the hard days that I threatened to take the boys to the boys ranch...or call their dad...oh yes they still remember that just ask them...
Everyone said being a grandma is better than having your own kids...I still don't believe that because I loved being a mom to my kids every day!!!! and I still do...the grand kids are just a bonus...and I love love that!!!
But....to watch our kids get married to the love of there life and have children...WOWEEEE this is such a wonderful thing..
I remember the first time I held Jerzi my eyes were so filled with tears I couldn't see her face till I wiped them away and the love I felt for this precious baby was amazing...and to watch my little girl have her own well that is breath taking...
This little baby Jerzi that would grow and some day talk and give me the name of Nana...Jerzi gave me that name and it has stuck and I love it because she is the one that chose it...And as each one of the grand kids came that love and amazement that they were ours was amazing!!!We felt such love and to look at each one as they came was PRICELESS!! 
 The love we have for these 18 little ones is more than words can say...and everyday I'm so thankful that I'm their Nana...