I'm so thankful for these two hands ...
It may seam simple and everyday I'm grateful that I have my two hands to hold...love...work...serve...with just a few of my fav things...
They played hard when I was a little girl..
My hands have been taught to create and to teach others..
They have held the hand of my mother and grandmother in their last days..
They have that have let me hold the hand of my husband for over 35 years..
My hands have let me hold my children and love them as each one came to us..
These hands have welcomed each one of our "Bitty bums" into this world with a squeeze and big kiss..
They have served friends, family and the Lord and loved every minute of it..
I LOVE that my hands have cooked for my family over the years...
They have cleaned, picked up,and cleaned again and again...and I'm so grateful for that!!!
They have said many prayers over the years..
These hands of mine may be a little wrinkled and worn but full of life and ready for the next adventure....
Soooo today and everyday this Nana is thankful for my two hands...





