On this 17 day I'm so grateful for
MUSIC...
Ever since I was a little girl I had music playing in our home and it always made my day go better I woke to soft music that was happy.....soooo I knew that when I got married and had a family that I would have GOOD music playing through out our home.... In fact when we built homes I had intercoms so we could hear it through out the house...
If you ask any of our kids they will remember that and they have music in their homes...Music is one of the small things in life that can make such a difference in how we fell...FM 100 was the station I always used.
- Todd and I have a song we've had for over 35 years...LOVE that...
- Songs when each of my children were born...PRICELESS!!
- Times when I'm sad to hear a song makes me feel better...
- Reminds me of memories that I soooo treasure...
- Vacations with the kids .....still play them years later...
- Songs that teach me lessons...
- Sounds of Sunday songs...just feel good...
- Christmas music that fills the house with little children's voices...
- Songs that are great to walk or exercise to....
So do I love music...YEP this Nana does!!!!





