On this 16 day I am so Thankful and Grateful for Todd's dad Larry
Who I love so much and don't tell him that enough... we don't see as much as we would like...there is so much of this man that is in all of our kids looks and traits...and I LOVE that...Its in the blood...the older Todd gets the more he looks just like his dad...this is where our kids get their dark skin from their dad and grandpa...you can never deny the geans your made from.
Larry is such a kind giving loving man...he has always made me feel important and always welcomed us in their home...
Larry and Judy are such great people and I truly love them so much...
Larry has taught me so many things in life...and to hear Todd talk about the memories of his dad is priceless...the world needs more people like you!!!






