Nov 26, 2012

November 26..I'm Thankful for.....

I'm so thankful for this time of year..... the magic that this man in a red suite Santa brings to all the sweet and naughty kids and us adults to.....
I love the magic and the smell that is in the air all around...
 Not only do we put up our tree and decorate our homes but its in the music and the feeling of home where your friends and loved ones come...
I love the looking for that special gift for that special someone and making sure that its just right...
The anticipation of party's and opening gifts but more than that the gathering of friends and family   is PRICELESS!!
I love that naughty little elf that sits in the house and creates a mess and leaves fun little packages....and remindes the children to be nice or santa wont come...the kids will never forget that ...I so love all this but most of all...
 I love that this is a time of year to celebrate our Savior Jesus Christ
I believe that he loves everyone no matter what the color of skin or what they believe in...LOVE is uncoditional and we need to remember that!!!