On this 7 day of November I'm thankful that I have a sister.....
my only little sister Lynda
And not just any sister this one is special......one who I had to protect when she was little....take blame for things she did so she didn't get in trouble...I had her tag along by my side all through school...she went every where she could with me... this sister of mine love everything that I did even when I new she didn't like it...I remember her sitting on the milk box waiting for honey time (me) till I got home from school....we shared the same room and shared secrets... long talks...and now I know that I truly loved and treasured her...
BUT then....I lost her for 6 years and I soooo missed her...this photo is the day I saw her for the first time in 6 years....I could hardly breath till I could go see her and wrap my arms around her...
Never again will I not know where she is...
And the love that I have for her runs so deep...I know that family is eternal... I love love this baby sister of mine even though sometimes I want to scream...YEA sisterly love right?
I know that the bond between sisters is special!!!
I love you Lynda





