Nov 20, 2012

November 20...I'm Thankful for....

I'm so Thankful for MILLER TIME...
At the Berrett home "Todd and I"  well we love a time that we call
 "Miller Time".....
It comes when the day is at its end.... you've done all the work of the day....worked hard...dealt with the challenges of the day... cleaned the house ...take care of the little ones and not so little ones...and you have a little time to sit and relax... this may be midnight but still a time to call MILLER TIME...
A time to have a big glass full of ice with your favorite drink mine is Diet Cherry Coke Mmmmmm good  and just chill!!!
Maybe watch a little CSI or something on TV sometimes it's a little pillow talk to talk about nothing or laugh at things that really arent funny......
Hmmm that's my fav....so love this time of day and I'm very thankful for it...