Nov 13, 2012

November 13...I'm Thankful for...

On this 13 day I'm so grateful that Todd and I can go to this beautiful place.....
A place to receive answers...do work for your loved ones and those waiting for their work to be done...most of all we've watched our children marry their spouse for time and all eternity...We've watched some of our bitty bums be sealed to their parents and the joy is PRICELESS!! I did my moms work and its hard to even talk about the feeling I felt...Over the past 35 years we've been able to go when ever we want and that has been such a blessing to us....
The beauty is breath taking and words don't describe the feeling sitting in this beautiful place with your spouse or children....Peace full and rewarding is the words that come to my mind...sometimes not easy to get there with the busy world but once there its PERFECT!!
This is last Christmas when I took this photo...