On this 10 day I'm very thankful for Todd's mom...
Carloyne Berrett
I couldn't find a photo with everyone in it but I thought this one was cute of her...
Ive learned alot over the past 35 years from this great lady....that there is a time and a season for everything...Carolyne taught me this in a way that I will never forget.
She sat me down and said treasure every minute with these 5 little ones... Theirs a short window where your kids will need you then its time to set them free to live there own life and they wont need you as much...I hated hearing that but its sooo true...
I watched as she let us go to every holiday with my mom because she was alone and she never complained about it year after year...what a great example of giving up of something you love to someone who needs it...family time on the holidays.
This lady truly loves her family...I love you Carolyne for all the years of love you've given our family!





