Nov 5, 2012

Nov 5...On this 5 day I'm Thankful for...

On this 5 day I'm so grateful for our home...
A house is just place that has walls....It becomes a home when you bring the love of a family and share special moments of a lifetime...
 
Not a day goes by that I'm not truly grateful for our home....Its where we have our family gatherings...tell stories ...learn lessons...Its where we hang a  photo of Jesus...there is laughter and some tears...Its a home where we sit around the table and eat yummy food... a home where we craft a little..play out side and have a little treat to take home...
we've blessed some of our grandchildren in our home...had children live here and bring their new bundle of joy home to this house...
Our home is a place to feel safe and know that the love is unconditional...Its a bit crazy and sometimes you cant see the floor when were all there but then we turn around and do it all again...that's what life is all about...this HOME  and the people that come ...that's called FAMILY!!!