November 1, 2012 ...The beginning of things that are special to me and that I'm so Thankful for.... the man of my dreams the father of my children and Papa to our "Bitty Bums"
I'm so grate full for so so many things in my life.....but on this first day of November I'm so grate full for a husband that is my best friend...long life partner...Papa...dad....hard worker...(such a hard worker!!!) patricark of our family...example not only to me but to our children and grandchildren...I love this man with every being of my body and words just cant say how much I loveeeeeee him.. for the example he is to everyone who knows him....For the endless support he has given to me through all my crazy adventures...the latest my preschool woweeeee...His love for the gospel and most of all his family!!! For the journey over the past 36 years....and many many more to come.
Larry Todd Berrett I LOVE you more than life itself!!!





