Oct 8, 2011

Aidan's Baptism...what a great day!!!

Aidan special day!!!
What a special day today was!!!
Aidan's baptism surrounded with family and so so many who love him...
He looked so cute all dressed in white ...
and Bryan gave him such a great blessing ...what a special thing to see dad and son in such a great place together...
we love you Aidan

OK sooooo I cant stand it....LOVE this cute family soooo stinkin much...
A day to remember with family together in one of Heavenly Father's houses
"Families can be together forever"
all the kids sang this song together....soooo sweet

Oh yea this Nana and Papa are pretty dang proud of Aidan today and for making this choise to be Baptized....loveeeeee you Aidan

Grandma and Grandpa Smith were proud toooooo!!!
There is lots of love for this cute boy

Sooooooo I love this photo of some of the kids....we told them to line up that I was going to take a photo of them with Aidan...
so while we were waiting for Aidan I turned around and this is what I say....
being quiet and reverent........so PRICELESS
Natalie and Bryan had a yummy lunch ready  and the house looked so cute all decorated for fall
LUCKY kids!!! to have such wonderful parents that love them.