Jun 20, 2011

Sleepover with Austin and Evan

Austin and Evans
Sleepover with Nana and Papa
we had sooo much fun at our sleep over
swimming...McDonald's "of course"....crafts and playtime
the boys were so much fun to have we had a great time why mom and dad had a night out for their Anniversary
I love so much the time I get with each of the kids
This Nana and Papa love you boys so stinkin much
 swimming was lots of fun...we went to all a dollar and picked out some BIG squirt guns.....they had so much fun squirting each other and seeing how far they really would squirt...and it went across the street ...and yea they watered the neighbors back lawn to....I bet they played out in the pool for 2 hours...well I do have to say that I hauled out at least 15 buckets of hot water so the swimming pool was like a tub
 setting up the bed......
 for the boys is soooo much fun they love this...we get out the pump,sheets,pillows and blankets and set up the bed so they know where they are going to sleep
we always have the bed set up in our room by our bed and all the kids just love this

 playing with the blocks....to build a HUGE city Evan and Austin love this we get all the blocks power rangers and build a city for them to live in....we leave it up till the next day so that mom and dad can see it...they were so proud of there creation
Papa brought home a new train set for the boys to try out....well this was a big hit that's the first thing they did as you can tell they had a ball
love these two boys so much energy and imagination...I would just sit on the floor by the and watch with a big smile on my face
I love that they have each other....buddies