Apr 10, 2010

A trip to Grandmas (Berretts) house and look what I found... PHOTOS

Grandma Berrett
We all know how Grandma loves her dolls
and loves to find ones that look like the kids
and grand kids well she found this one just
the other day and thinks it looks like some of
the great grand kids
Gramps "Bernie"
I thought gramps was smiling  when I took
this of him but nope.. he was listening to Todd
but I love it anyways, what a great visit with the
parentals today



So went to see mom and dad Berrett on Sunday afternoon and of course Grandma had to get out the photo albums,
 we had such a great time visiting with them lots of talking about MEMORIES!!
Grandma just got out of the hospital and she looks so good.
well well lookie what I found FUN family photos.
I cant stand it soooo stinkin cute
 

Ooooh and then this one "just priceless" 
our little family so cute ....and the memories of each one
nathan, christopher, natalie, stacie and robbie ..it truly brings a big smile to my face, i just knew
that I was the luckiest mom in the world having these 5 children and husband to love so much,
 gosh i love these people!!
MEMORIES
such great memories...
I am so grate full they have chosen such wonderful spouses who i love so much words cant describe.
as todd and i go on our journey through life it just gets better and better!
i truly know that i am the luckiest nana.

 as i watch them on their journeys together raising their families, loving each other unconditionally, serving the lord we couldn't be more proud.
this is one of the times we call 'A PAY DAY"



Grandma Berrett was so excited about this photo
because she thought we were a big family then...
 she was so excited about how many grand kids she had.
14 of them back then.
 

Wow Look at that......
we all had hair "DARK" hair and we were all thin
Oooooh the fun memories.... what a fun bunch!!!

front row.nikki,christy holding kyle,laura,amiee,stacie,robbie,natalie
christopher,mark,leslie holding kelsey,gramps berrett,grandma berrett,becky holding maddison mike holding michaela
nathan,todd,lisa,heidi,kenny,kim,don
The gang
Grandma Berrett and Gramps "Bernie"
Don and Kim and their kids
Todd and Lisa and their kids
Mark and Leslie and their kids
Mike and Becky and their kids
Kenny
Heidi


I LOVE this one of Todd soooo cute!! yea he would kill me if he knew I put this on.
who wears short shorts ???? yep Todd wears short shorts.