Mar 29, 2011

An afternoon with Kadyn at pre-school

LOVE this boy!!!

   Love LOVE  this photo of Kadyn
 he is singing a song
hes looking right at me
 he knows every word!

Kadyn loved showing me all the rooms that he went in each day he was at school. His favorite room is the "SNACK SHACK" where they get treats! In each room that we went into he told me where he sat and what they did.
Kadyn has a shy side to him but when they had to stand in front of their special person they brought that day he sang sooo loud and there wasn't a shy bone in his body he would look right at me and sing his little heart out. I LOVED that
we sang and danced to some of the songs
What a great afternoon we had together gosh.... I cant say how much I love this boy!!


Kadyn singing his little heart out he has a really good voice like his mommy!


Look at this cute face on him one happy boy!!!