Happy Happy Birthday sweet Joey!!!
Woweeee 6 years old I cant even believe it
This Nana loves you so much Miss Joey!!
I loved that we had a date to go Birthday shopping and get a bite to eat.
SHOPPING well we went up every isle looked at clothes, shoes, toys and games and oh yea the candy isle was a MUST!!!
BUT...... still you wanted shoes and not just any shoes but GLITTERY SHINY shoes!!!
So off to the shoe store to try on several pair of shoes and after much thought it was two that you loved so much so.. YEP you got the two pair!
Woweeee 6 years old I cant even believe it
This Nana loves you so much Miss Joey!!
I loved that we had a date to go Birthday shopping and get a bite to eat.
SHOPPING well we went up every isle looked at clothes, shoes, toys and games and oh yea the candy isle was a MUST!!!
BUT...... still you wanted shoes and not just any shoes but GLITTERY SHINY shoes!!!
So off to the shoe store to try on several pair of shoes and after much thought it was two that you loved so much so.. YEP you got the two pair!
| The other pair is on your feet..... I love that you had to have them that day cute girl and we went shopping two days before your special day!!! |
| Oh let the fun begin.... 15 yes 15 little girls well face painting, games, fingernails painted and cookies were to be frosted all your girl friends had a ball they love JOEY!!! |
| LOVE LOVE this.... I'm kinda a big deal shirt all dressed up on her Birthday!!! |
| This photo says it all " DOLL BABY" |
| Tada were all dressed up ready to play |





