Jan 14, 2011

"MOM" Grandma Green

                                                    "MOM" Grandma Green




My Cute Mom

WOWeee has it been 12 years with out you I can hardly stand it Lynda and I had a SISTER day talking all about you laughed, cryed and looked through photos of us when we were little well.....some of my most favorite memories are



Your smile that made me feel so loved every day of my childhood

The way you hugged me with every being of your heart I KNEW that I was loved NO matter what

Your eyes that told a story with out even saying anything you never had to get mad at me because I could see it in your eyes

Your unconditional LOVE that I still feel to this day

The way you would let me sit on the counter and watch you cook that where I get the love of cooking from you were the best cook to this day we still have "Grandma Greens potatoes"

Your true love of animals and that you taught us to love all and respect them that they have feeling to

I love that you always had jewelry to match every out fit sooo I know that's where I learned to match the socks to the jewelry and so on (I still have some of your favorite pieces that I treasure)

I loved the way you called me honey... it made me feel like a princess and to talk about a princess I loved that you let me be Tinkerbell from school days to being "Trina Tinkerbell" in Grandma Marlers pool.

Make believe was always such a big part of our life and in my play house out in the back yard I could pretend to be a mom with my dolls and Lynda and I would play all day out there

I knew that you LOVED my kids and Todd soooo much and how I could call you with any questions and you would have an amazing answer

I wish you has the chance to know and love my butty bums but... I know that you are there to send them down to us I see little traits in each one of them that remind me of you

LOVE you more than word can say my mom