Dec 29, 2010

Tink herself


I do love Tink!!
 and I love her friends and I love that most of my "Bitty Bums" love her to,
 I think of one of my Favorite sayings when ever I see her and that's alot because she lives in my craft room.
 (well kinda in every room)
"Asking me why I CREATE is like
asking me why I BREATHE!!!"
As I create Jewelry pieces and what ever I'm making it gives me a since of happiness knowing I'm giving a small piece of me every time I create a project don't ever give up on your dreams and what you love most!!!
I love it when I do crafts with one of my kids or bitty ones to see the joy and excitement in their eyes and how proud they are at what they have done well ... it tells a story of its own ITS PRICELESS!!!