Dec 21, 2010

Nana's "Bitty bums" Christmas socks FINISHED!! almost:) :)

                              OOOOOH the stocking are almost done!!!
                     
My "Bitty bums" Christmas socks
I'm so excited its taken me a few weeks to finally have the socks to this point,  (yes all 17 of them)
I know they are not all Christmaseeeee but I wanted them to match their personality. When I made my way to the craft store (several times) looking for STUFF that looked like them I found some fun things that looked like them but ........ I realized there is not alot of fun felt out there Hmmmmm maybe someone should create some.
I have truly enjoyed making these for my grandchildren!! there is nothing in the world that I love more than my FAMILY!!
I still have to snip off the thread and trim up around the edges and write the names on each one. OHHHH and yea the loop to hang them with. so OK Im not done but I will be any who I LOVED LOVED creating these and cant wait to fill them