Dec 13, 2010

Kendyl Bugs Bday

 Kendyl Bugs Birthday party with her friends!!
Kendyl had her 4th Birthday (well its tomorrow) with her friends today so so much FUN!!
Face painting, games, dancing, cupcakes, presents and FUN FUN FUN!!!
Aly had the house decorated so cute with fun treat bags and wands for all the kids, Aly had fun games for the girls they loved it. Way to go ALY!!
I cant believe that shes 4 years old wow how time passes

 

I got to come to the party and help with the party I LOVE THIS!! Kendyl was so cute with all her friends, after her party I took my bugga to lunch at Mickey Ds for lunch (she ate two hamburgers) played at the play land then it was off to Target for some shopping..... we were both so excited, well down the toy isle there she was SARAH her pillow pet!!!! she named her and hugged her the rest of the time she was with me. I love LOVE the opportunity to have this one on one time with my precious bitty bums
I love you Kendyl bug and Happy Happy Birthday!!!!