Nov 24, 2010

This table is for my "Bitty Bums"
They are the special ones in this family, I made them each a turkey plate to eat off of, and a "treat" turkey bucket that will be filled with treats tomorrow, they really do love sitting together we hear lots of giggling and talking.
I haven't put the wiggly eyes on yet but I will before tomorrow I know I'm a dork but I got so excited about this. Ive been cooking like a mad woman and loving every minute of it!!

I made these square blocks that have their photos of the years so they have something fun to look at

The table for the adults (I cant believe I do that but the kids really do love to be together)
and I think that the parents like to have a few minutes to talk.
I love Thanksgiving and having the whole family together, it reminds me of mom cooking with her
I think I finally mastered the stuffing that mom usto make! she was the best cook
gosh I miss her so much!


Beaded Napkin Rings
 I had so much fun making the beaded napkin rings
I found these cute little plastic houses with a "SCOOP" to take out the treats you have in them. everyone needs treats right?? I'm going to made muddy buddies to put in them, I LOVE muddy buddies. I cant stand it I love love Thanksgiving so much I start 3 days before.
I cant wait to have all my loved ones together well we do have to share some of the bitty bums  so we won't have them all.