Nov 2, 2010

AUSTIN and EVAN
Austin and Evan you two looked the part of your costumes Austin- you were and are the cutest Woody there is!!! your cowboy boots were the best your mommy made your vest she is so good at that, but the night of our party you had to have a black mask on so I painted it on
Evan -buzz light year is a great fit for you! when we painted faces of course I had to paint a train on your cheek and had to have all the colors so that's what this Nana did I sure do love you boys way more than Diet coke!
Kendy Bug
Oh Kendyl bug look at that face this Nana couldn't love you any more!!! you are truly a princess (with a little spunk) you look so beautiful with your magic wand and fairy wings I truly wish all your dreams come true