Oct 12, 2010

Anthonys Baptism

Anthony's special day

Anthony wow what a great day and so many LOVE you! what a special day and for all of us to get to spend it with you, you have such a tender hart and are so good to all your cousins some of my favorite things about you are
  • Your smile that is so handsome but tells a story I always wonder what your thinking
  • Your kind heart that is always looking for the good in others
  • Your curiosity to learn and experiment with your hands I love that
  • Your NO FEAR on life willing to try anything
  • I love you Anthony for just being you!! thanks for coming to our family
 
Your Papa was so excited to get to Baptize you and I love this photo cuz you have that cute grin that I love so much