OK... so this was quiet the project the window well TV spot
First we had the bug guys come and spray for spiders and creatures then Todd climbed in the window (while I watched his back) he washed and dried the window well so it was ready to paint, next I thought of the cabin at the Buffalo as I painted this scene first I sprayed the window well with different colors of spray paint and then camped out in it for a few days and painted up a storm I really had alot of fun creating this cabin scene it brings so many memories of all the years we spent in Yellowstone at the cabin
And for the Ocean scene well this was a pure delight to paint fun little fishes and fun things I knew that the grand kids will look at for years to come it was fun to show on Good Things I hope people realize that they don't have to stare out into a grey window well just climb in and start painting your own personal creation




First we had the bug guys come and spray for spiders and creatures then Todd climbed in the window (while I watched his back) he washed and dried the window well so it was ready to paint, next I thought of the cabin at the Buffalo as I painted this scene first I sprayed the window well with different colors of spray paint and then camped out in it for a few days and painted up a storm I really had alot of fun creating this cabin scene it brings so many memories of all the years we spent in Yellowstone at the cabin
And for the Ocean scene well this was a pure delight to paint fun little fishes and fun things I knew that the grand kids will look at for years to come it was fun to show on Good Things I hope people realize that they don't have to stare out into a grey window well just climb in and start painting your own personal creation









