Oct 3, 2008

Media Team


So Do you WONDER who the media team is?
 well this is a group of women they are the "Wonders" that are pretty special they are the ones who go to the TV stations do a craft segment, do all the Events for the company they are amazing and I'm glad to say they are my team we get up sometimes at 4:30 in the morning to be at the TV station and them for events sometimes we go till midnight we travel all over and meet tons of great people these women are so talented and really know their stuff

Wow what a group..... but a mighty fine group if I say so my self ,this is a photo of the "Wonders" In the wee hours of the morning we are getting ready for the Scrapbook expo.
 what a long day this was but very rewarding we not only get to do the media stuff but we get to meet people from all over the world we Lori had a lady from New York their that a group of people sent her to take Loris class her husband and Bro died in the Trade center and she needed to know how to teach the rest of the loved ones that lost family how to create this Timeless frame. this was way touching
we meet people who watch us every week and to watch these girls interact with the public is amazing I'm very proud of each of them they work HARD!! it may be in the middle of the night but that's what it takes for them to be home with their bitty ones
THANKS GIRLS!! I truly love you
Yea this is us
So if ya cant tell we are trying to spell out the word "Roberts" I know what your thinking what dorks but I have to tell you I made them do this. hehe I guess its the grandma coming out in me with 9 bitty bums we have things hopping all the time, and  yep its crazy . and CRAZY is just normal for the Berrett household
Lizzy and Heather aren't in the photo they weren't their jet and Lisa H is taking the photo