OK Fam and friends
I heard something funny the other day and wanted to share this story and to make it clear to those that dont know the meaning of "Nanas bitty bums" I was blogging with my friend Lori and her husbund Brian Todds friend at work looked at my blog and told Todd that he say my Blog and it said something like Nanas tiny bottoms or something like that oh yea they laughed and I laughed at first and then got thinking that Its sounds weard to people that dont know, if your not around me alot you dont know what that means sooo OH NO it does NOT mean that I think I have bitty bums they are far from that! It came from years ago my Grandpa Marler usto call us kids polly wogs,and my Grandma called us her bitty bums and I would say to my grandpa Im not a polly wog Im grandmas bitty bum and to this day it has stuck with me no way I didnt want to be a polly wog (Im not sure thats how you even spell it ) so a bitty bum was much better and to this day I call all my little Grand babies my bitty bums and when my kids were little thats what they were so thats the story of the bitty bums in my life
I heard something funny the other day and wanted to share this story and to make it clear to those that dont know the meaning of "Nanas bitty bums" I was blogging with my friend Lori and her husbund Brian Todds friend at work looked at my blog and told Todd that he say my Blog and it said something like Nanas tiny bottoms or something like that oh yea they laughed and I laughed at first and then got thinking that Its sounds weard to people that dont know, if your not around me alot you dont know what that means sooo OH NO it does NOT mean that I think I have bitty bums they are far from that! It came from years ago my Grandpa Marler usto call us kids polly wogs,and my Grandma called us her bitty bums and I would say to my grandpa Im not a polly wog Im grandmas bitty bum and to this day it has stuck with me no way I didnt want to be a polly wog (Im not sure thats how you even spell it ) so a bitty bum was much better and to this day I call all my little Grand babies my bitty bums and when my kids were little thats what they were so thats the story of the bitty bums in my life





